As I sat in church this morning, I spent some time in reflecting on things. I sometimes get so caught up in having a pity party, that I fail to be thankful and enjoy what I already have. Our message this morning was on how we handled being offended. With the story of Cain and Abel. I hope that I forgive and move on, but sometimes.... It is much easier to hold a grudge and let everyone else be in the wrong.
Thank you God for what you have done in my life and that of my family. Thank you that have forgiven us and that you shed your blood for us. Thank you that you paid the ultimate sacrifice.
"We are the reason, that He gave his life.
We are the reason that He suffered and died.
To a world that was lost He gave all He could give,
To show us the reason to live."
Sunday, March 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment