It seems like I am always going and going. I worked Monday and Tuesday. Yesterday was a day at home to do whatever. At first, I thought that I would just sit around and relax all day. Not happening. I got the bedding started in the washing machine and then did some vaccuming. Then I got into the baking mood and made bread, raisin bread, cinnamon buns and pumpkin choc. chip muffins. I can't believe how busy I was. It was a challenge. I wanted to do more, but I finally stopped. We delivered a care package to some friends who are having some rough moments. It was fun to be able to do that and bless their day.
This morning, I spent the part of the morning at Women's Prayer Breakfast. I shared with them my testimony. It was fun to be able to get out and share and speak. I love those opportunities. I wish that I could have more of them.
Then, when I got to work, there was a coffee sitting there with my name on it. I love my friend, Marie. She dropped it off and I hadn't even realized that she would be stopping in.
God loves to bless us and take care of us even with the smallest and littlest details.
Work was good and the morning just flew by. There were some kids that were unexpected because of a no school day, thanks to the freezing rain that fell overnight. We played, laughed and had a good time.
Now, I'm off to make some perogies. My son will be a happy camper if that is what we have for supper.
Thursday, March 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment